Thursday, January 3, 2013
Ingredients and supplies:
- Cool whip
- Chocolate jimmies
- Knife and cutting board
- Wilton cake decorator
How to make these:
1. Cut off the tops of the strawberries. Cut them straight across so the strawberries can rest on that surface.
2. Wash strawberries.
3. Cut off the bottom 1/3-1/4 of the strawberries. Keep the bottom and main parts together so you'll be able to match them up.
4. Using one of the round tips in the cake decorator, add about 1/2-1 inch of cool whip to each strawberry.
5. Replace the bottom of the strawberry to make a hat.
6. Add a dab of cool whip to the top of the hat and to the main body of the strawberry.
7. Add chocolate jimmies to the cool whip "face" to make eyes.
Powered by Blogger.
- Valentine's Day Tissue Paper Heart
- Friday I'm in Love: 11 Accessories YOU can make to...
- Valentine's Day Heart Art
- Friday I'm in Love: The Best Valentine's Day Craft...
- How to make a Pier 1 Inspired Wishing Tree
- Matchbox car garage
- Friday I'm in Love: Favorite Pins of the Week
- A Mantel a Month: January Mantel
- Hot chocolate bar
- Strawberry Santa Dessert Tutorial
- Top 5 Resolutions for Every Mom
- ▼ January (11)