Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Favorite Pins of the Week

As many of you know who have been reading my blog, I LOVE Pinterest for finding new ideas for projects, decor, and even fashion.

These are some of the pins that are inspiring me this week. I hope to try out a lot of these ideas over the next few weeks. Which ones are your favorites?

 Crafting and decorating

 Vintage-style maps                 Spray paint + Craft paper = LOVE

Source: bhg.com


Source: modpodgerocksblog.com












Paper dahlias                               Such an adorable, casual bracelet







Valentine Mantel                   Yarn and paperclip earrings


Source: Sunny Side Up








0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow by Email

Grab A Button

Missy Inspired Button
Blogging tips
[feedly mini]