Sunday, March 31, 2013
Today I want to share some cute Easter cupcakes that I whipped up for Easter dinner today. For the cupcakes themselves, I just used the Funfetti cake mix (it's a hit in my house) and the Funfetti vanilla frosting.
To decorate the cupcakes, I made bunny ears and used blue M&Ms for the eyes and pink ones for the nose.
How I Made the Ears
1. Trace the outline of the ears and cut them out.
I just freehand drew the first ear, cut out a template and drew the rest of them. Do two sets of ears, so there is a larger outside ear (the white ones) and the inner, smaller ear (the patterned one).
2. Glue the patterned paper to the white cardstock.
I used clear memory book glue to do this.
3. Tape the ears to a toothpick.
I just used a tiny bit of masking tape to do this.
4. Make two ears for each cupcake and decorate.
5. Share the cupcakes.These are too cute to keep to yourself!
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ March (8)