Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Easter bunny silhouettes have been filling up my blog roll. I LOVE the bunnies at I Should be Mopping the Floor, Create Craft Love, and Peterson Stories.
This is one of the easiest Easter crafts that you can do. Easy-peasy, with great results!
Materials and Supplies
- Picture frame
- Patterned paper, two different papers
- Bunny cookie cutter
- Pom pom or cotton ball
- Glue (not shown)
How to Make This
1. Trace the background paper to fit your frame.
2. Cut the background paper to size.
3. Place the cookie cutter on the second paper and trace the shape.I used a cookie cutter to trace my bunny. You could also print a bunny, then cut out the silhouette and trace the inside of it.
4. Cut out the bunny silhouette.
5. Glue or tape the bunny to the background paper.
6. Glue the pom pom to the picture.You could also use a cotton ball.
7. Place the picture in the frame.
Click here to see the link parties I visit each week.
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ March (8)