Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Party Time at Wow Me Wednesday

Today I'm excited to be a co-host of my very first Link Party. This is a party I visit every week, so when Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts said she was looking for co-hosts to celebrate her 2-year blogiversary, I jumped at the chance!

I'm happy to be a co-host and to check out all of this week's projects. I plan to feature a few of the projects this week, so be sure to check back here throughout the week!


These are the party rules:

The "rules' are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
Facebook, twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by you!
{No Etsy shops, giveaway or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!

 

Be sure to come back to my blog throughout the week to see the featured projects and stop by Ginger Snap Crafts to wish her a happy blogiversary!


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link party :) Your spring candles are very cute. This would make a great craft for my moms group, thanks for sharing!

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Grab A Button

Missy Inspired Button
Blogging tips
[feedly mini]