Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: This Week's Inspiring Projects!

I haven't been doing the Friday I'm in Love post the last couple of months because I've been so busy with Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter projects. Since I was a co-host of the Ginger Snap Crafts link party this week, I thought this would be a perfect time to bring back the Friday I'm in Love series!

Felt Wreath from Life on Virginia Street
This is such a pretty wreath. I especially love the white wreath on the black door.


Spring Chevron Wreath from Happy House of 5
This wreath screams "Spring" to me. It's so cheerful!


Painted Chair Makeover from A Cultivated Nest
I'm a sucker for painted furniture. I especially like the blue chair with the red fabric. It has such a country chic look!



Birch Bark and Moss Picture from Decorated Chaos
I am obsessed with moss right now. I love the match up of the moss with the birch and the bunny picture. Adorable!


Monogrammed soap dispensers from Southern Scraps

This is a cheap way to make an ordinary hand soap dispenser pretty. I especially like the sharpness of the black monogram on the white soap.


Goodwill Mirror Makeover at Something to be Found
I love a trash-to-treasure type makeover and this one, with it's baby blue paint is really pretty!


DIY Spring Wreath from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes
I am amazed by Ashley's patience and attention to detail in doing this wreath. The end result is really pretty!


Happy Spring Mantel from Inspired Honey Bee
How happy is this? It doesn't get more springy than a bunch of pinwheels!


DIY Topiaries from Days of Chalk and Chocolate
I love a topiary and I'm obsessed with moss balls right now, so I love this project!


Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's link party and for Ginger Snap Crafts for having me as a co-host! Click here to join the party or to see some of the other entries!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Missy for featuring my whimsical spring mantel!! And I love the other features too!! So cute and inspiring!! have a great weekend xoxo Debbie at Inspired Honey Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! You chose some darling features and I feel honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Missy for featuring my mossy bunny picture. So many great features this time around too!

    Have a wonderful weekened!

    Jennifer @ Decorated chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single one of these features! Thanks for featuring my soap dispensers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Missy!
    Thanks for choosing my Frame and Doily Bunting as a feature. That made for a happy Saturday morning :)

    Katie
    Something To Be Found

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful to have my Spring Chevron Wreath featured, thank you Missy!! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my chair as a feature!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missy I hope your week is off to a great start! I found your blog through the linky party and wanted to let you know that I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! To find out more about your Liebster Award be sure to check out my post: http://ramblingreed.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Have a great week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features... all so inspiring. You are right about Ashley's wreath, that is patience and dedication!

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Grab A Button

Missy Inspired Button
Blogging tips
[feedly mini]