Sunday, March 15, 2015
To help myself and readers make the most of spring cleaning, I put together a calendar to bring you all the way from the first day of spring to the last day of spring. There are different chores and projects for most days to get you through the next three . I didn't include routine chores, like washing dishes or routine bathroom cleaning. I focused on chores that I never seem to prioritize, but that would make a big difference in my house.
Whether you own a home or live in an apartment, you can adapt this calendar to meet your needs. You can download the calendar and use it as is or adapt it to meet your needs.
Spring Cleaning and Organization Challenge Rules!* The challenge starts on March 20 and ends on June 20.
1. Refer to the links to the calendars at the bottom of this post. Feel free to substitute items if one or more of the items don't make sense for your home.
2. Work ahead (or behind) as needed. The main goal is to finish all items by the end of each week and the entire calendar by the end of spring.
3. Go to the Missy Inspired Facebook page and click "Like." Feel free to Share this post on Facebook with your friends. Comment on this post by 3/20 to sign up for the Spring Cleaning and Organization Challenge. Post your progress every few days and share the challenge with your friends!
4. Keep up with your regular cleaning. I didn't include standard cleaning items on this calendar because I wanted to focus on the items that I never seem to complete. Here is my typical schedule:
- Load and run dishwasher
- Clean and wipe down counters
- Clean and wipe down dining room table
- Take out the trash
- Make the beds (mornings)
- Sweep the floors
- Mop the floors, if needed
- Clean the bathrooms
- Change bed sheets
DownloadsDownload and edit Excel files - you can download this file, then save and edit it on your desktop.
Download PDFs for each month:
Powered by Blogger.