Thursday, April 25, 2013
After I finished my Spring Paper Medallion Wreath, I still had a lot of medallions left over. I decided to put together this cute spring bouquet to go with my spring mantel. Here's how I did it!
Materials and Supplies
- Scrapbook paper
- Hot glue gun
- Floral foam
- Lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Flower pot
How to Make This
1. Make the paper medallions.See the full tutorial that I did for my Paper Medallion Spring Wreath for how to make these.
2. Glue a button to the center of the medallion.
3. Apply hot glue to the lollipop stick.
4. Squeeze the folds of the medallion around the lollipop stick (with the glue still hot).
5. Cut a piece of floral foam and put it into the flower pot.
6. Place the finished medallion "flowers" into the floral foam, to keep them in place.Place the "flowers" at different levels.
Click here to see the link parties I visit each week.
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ April (6)