Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall mantel


The last few months have been really busy for me, both at work and at home. I almost didn't decorate for fall, but then I became inspired by some of these pictures from Pinterest.

Inspirations:
Sweet Something Designs
My Blessed Life
Babble

Here is my mantel:



My mantel ended up a little softer than the inspiration features, but I'm really happy with it. I was able to pull together some fall-specific pieces with pictures, candle holders, and the tree sculpture that I already had.

I made the Fall banner using craft paper, ribbon, and craft letters. I'll put the tutorial up in a couple of days.

The yellow and orange vases and the green "O" were yarn projects. I also added some fall greenery to it and the little pumpkin. I'll also put up a tutorial for doing these projects.

0 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Grab A Button

Missy Inspired Button
Blogging tips
[feedly mini]